Aug 15, 2013

Review: Queens of Pop Royalty Store

Alright, a new Royalty store arrived at the plaza and this time the theme is 'Queens of Pop'.


First of all, let's talk about how Michael Jackson is a 'Pop Queen' haha. I must admit I'm not aware of the percentage of Stardoll members that are Royalty, and I have absolutely no idea how many of them are actually boy dolls, so I guess I'm nobody to judge, but I'd love to have seen the MJ outfit made for boys. Although I remember some kind of Michael Jackson tribute being made a few years ago, perhaps when he passed away - I have no idea if the clothes were for boys or girls, but I know for sure Mj didn't hold his jacket together with a bra haha.
On another note, I don't want to sound meticulous, but Kurt Cobain was not a Pop artist, he was a Grunge artist, and the same message goes across a couple of other artists featured in the collection that were not Pop. Nevertheless I loved Madonna's accessories, they look amazing.
Not being a Royalty member (YET) I can't buy anything but here are my highlights:


Did you like/buy anything? Who's your favorite 'Pop Queen'?

No comments: