Aug 20, 2013

Review: New Young Hollywood


So the new Young Hollywood "collection" appeared on Starplaza by surprise today. I don't know if collection is the right word since there's only one outfit, but regardless, I think it's nice for collectors and such because this way people don't need to spend too much money at a time to get everything - I mean, if they get there in time.

According to my calculations, the outfit sold out in roughly three hours - face mask and shoes first, then the bikini and bag, leaving the bodysuit in stock up until now still. And there must be a reason for that.

In my opinion, Gaga will always be Gaga - she's going to wear whatever she wants, be as extravagant as she wants and get as much butt naked as she pleases because she's Gaga, and there's nothing anyone can ever do about it. But beyond that obvious fact, for a website which replaces every single bad (and some not so bad) words and tempts to protect the children who use the website from every possible evilness that might possibly exist in the word, I did not ever expect an outfit like this from Stardoll.

Everybody knows all the world has been going crazy about Gaga's comeback with Applause - I didn't even hear or watch it yet, but that's another subject - and obviously it's important for Stardoll to incorporate a little bit of that wildness and fandom into the website because people will buy it. But, I mean, Gaga has so many outfits, why choose one where she's all peeled off? Well, why not even just put it on plaza and leave it at that, without publishing the real life picture?

Stardoll's child protection is just something I'll never understand. Oh Well, here are the outfit's highlights, to me:


What did you think of Gaga's wild Young Hollywood outfit?

No comments: