Aug 20, 2013

Review: (?)New(?) Glamour Decor Store


The Decor section on starplaza gets updated with the new collection of Glamour.

And by new, I mean old.

Because every item presented in the store already existed, if any of them weren't on Suite Shop, then they were just brought back or put up for sale in the Starplaza store. I'm not sure which of the cases it was because I just know I recognize every item of the shop, but I'm not too sure if they were in Suite Shop or not.

Regardless, what I think of remotion of Decor items from the shops - unnecessary and bad.

Because furniture is not like clothes. Unlike real life, on Stardoll there are no trends for furniture and decor because even if it's an old cabinet back from Napoleon's bathroom, someone will use it in some kind of room that's inspired on that. Decor items are stuff that will always be necessary for the users' creativity in suite decor and in my opinion Stardoll should never ever remove a single item from the shops, only add more!

No comments: