Aug 17, 2013

Review: It Girls


The new It Girls collection arrived yesterday at the plaza and I was so happy with it! I did my research and I haven't found any High Fashion versions of the clothes, the whole collection is very Street Chic, which I must say I love - it's my style in real life because I'm broke all the time haha. I loved the collection since I saw the leopard button up shirts because they reminded me of ones I've seen on Romwe.com - probably my favorite online store ever, they have the biggest leggings section I've ever seen and they're all really original.

But after my research I found mostly all the items are from Nastygal.com, although I thought the ON 1 tee was inspired by LPD New York. Here are a few real life versions of them, even though they're not High Fashion:

Again, I guess this collection turned It Girls into one of my favorite stores at the Plaza, the prices are very reasonable, only a couple or so items in starcoins but I guess you can get a few essentials from there. Nevertheless, here are my highlights:

Did you love this It Girls collection as much as I did? Kisses!

No comments: