Aug 28, 2013

I'M LOOKING FOR A CREW! AND THAT COULD BE YOU!

Hello wonderful people. I've been so busy lately. High Fashion's Magazine is so behind I can't even know for sure if it will be ready in time and I've also not been having a lot of time for updates on here nor Facebook.

So, I decided that I should hire a crew for this blog, with diverse posts, styles and ideas. If you want to be a member of HFS you should contact me on Stardoll ( http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=231789526 ) by message or leave me a couple of GB messages telling me What YouCould Bring Into The Blog. That could be daily looks, trend reports, etc. It can be only related to Stardoll or it could be about the real fashion world, for example a review on the latest Gucci fashion show.

If you have any public demonstration of posts you've made in the past, on other blogs or on one of your own for example, please include a link (make sure Stardoll doesn't mess it all up with the stars ***).

I'll be waiting to welcome the new High Fashion Crew.
Kisses.

No comments: