Jun 9, 2013

The kick-start

Hello fellow Stardollians!

My name is Jessica, or myshadowstalksu (click to visit my suite) and I am one of you. I'm not going to bore you with lame introductions, so let's just skip to the point, shall we?

I love fashion. Thet's one of the reasons why I also love stardoll, and thus I feel like every doll should be always beautiful. But there are many types of dolls and of course we all want to be among the best!

So why not treat ourselves like Elite and dress ourselves up according to the highest of all trends? I'm obviously talking about BRANDS, like D&G, Balenciaga, Giles, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Miu Miu, Chanel, etc.!

I am obsessed with all of these brands and of course that MUST reflect in my doll! So I created this blog to keep you updated on the highest of all inspirations for stardoll clothing, I want all of you to dress up in the best clothes. If you can afford a pair of Louboutin shoes on stardoll, then why buy a common Forever 21 shirt?

I hope you enjoy my blog, and fill your closet with clothes so high that the hanger needs to be hanging from a cloud!

xoxo,
J ~ myshadowstalksu

No comments: